August 14, 2020

Struggles of Online Classes

Heya! Guys.

I hope you all are doing well and these online classes are not getting on your nerves.
So far, I heard so many people ranting about online classes and their challenges.
But experiencing it is a whole different aura, I swear. Pursuing a course that is meant to be online is not as daunting as shifting the whole college semester online, it's horrible because it's possible to slip out on minor details. You probably won’t forget about the midterm exam or 10-page paper, but it’s easy to overlook small, routine assignments. To be honest, I get this very feeling every once in a while as an online student.
So, In order to overcome this feeling that might drag me down, I started a habit of making a proper to-do list and keep a regular check on it, in order to accomplish things wisely. Also, synchronising your time table with Google calendar is the best way to stay notified.

Now, moving to the crux of the matter that is "SELF- MOTIVATION". In an online environment, we are our own boss and we are given a lot of freedom. It can be both a blessing and a curse. We need to be self-motivated because we are not surrounded by our peers or instructors leaning over our shoulder holding us accountable, unlike real classroom. It's just the four walls of the room and chances of zoning out is maximum.
To avoid such possibilities start tracking your progress which is really necessary to enhance self-confidence. Also, stop pondering unnecessarily over something, not like your world will fall apart if something bounces over your head.
Well, well I'm no expert but a young student looking after the ways to overcome such difficulties to navigate through it.

I am not going to talk about technology here because it can fail since you can't rely on it blindly. As I am no Elon Musk, I don't have a solution for it.
If you have a good network, it's a win-win.

Welcome to the new normal.

1 comment:

  1. Bahut hi jyada relatable😂💯...btw its nice..the suggestions..🙌🖤

    ReplyDelete

Only If My Words Had Wings.

If my words had wings. It could have swayed from autumn to springs and could have carried my messages of the lonesome sights, to the clouds ...